With OneDrive, you can securely store your pictures, files, and folders in one place, share them with others, and get to them from anywhere.
Sign in to office.com and select OneDrive to:
- View files and photos you store in OneDrive.
- Create albums of pictures for family and friends.
- Create documents on your computer and edit on your laptop, phone, or tablet.
- Share files and photos with others.
- Collaborate with friends on your Office documents at the same time.
Use the OneDrive navigation pane, file list, and toolbar to view and work with your files.
- Select the Files, Recent, and Shared with me links to see how that changes what you see in the file list.
- Select Discover to see what’s trending around you, based on who you work with and what you’re working on.
- If you belong to groups, select a group to see files related to that group.
- Use the toolbar to Search for files, create New files and folders, Upload files, and Sync them.
- Select Sort to change how you’d like to view your files.
- Select View to change the view.
- Select Information to check recent activity on your files.
- Select a file and choose what you’d like to do with it: Open, Share, Copy link, Download, Delete, Move to, or Copy to.
With OneDrive on your phone or tablet, your files are secure and accessible from anywhere, on all your devices.
- Download the OneDrive app:
- For Android phones and tablets, download the OneDrive app from the Google Play store.
- For iPhones and iPads, download the OneDrive app from the App Store.
Note: If you have a Windows 10 phone, you already have the OneDrive app.
- Sign in with the work or school account you use for OneDrive, to see and share your files stored in OneDrive.
- To add another account, like your personal OneDrive account:
- For Android phones and tablets, tap the Menu icon and then tap Add another account.
- For iPhones and iPads, tap the Accounts and Settings icon and then tap Add account.
- If you have the Office mobile apps, like Word, Excel or PowerPoint, you can also open, view, and edit your OneDrive files from there.
With OneDrive on your mobile device, you can access, upload, and share your files from anywhere. The mobile app lets you:
- Open your files in Word, Excel, or PowerPoint to edit them.
- Share, delete, move, or rename files.
- Save files offline so you can view or edit when you’re not connected to the internet.
- Create new files and folders, take photos or videos, and upload new files.
- Use Scan to turn a document, whiteboard, or business card into a PDF that you can annotate and share with others.
- Switch between multiple OneDrive accounts.